We are pleased to announce the re-opening of bowling at Orchard Lanes!
While we are excited to be able to serve our customers again, our center will be enacting precautions and following guidelines set forth by the Governor’s Office and the Center for Disease Control in order to maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
Below are some of the actions we are taking to uphold a fun and healthy environment:
- Continued and upgraded regular disinfecting and sanitizing of commonly contacted surfaces and high traffic areas.
- Multiple sanitizing stations are available throughout the center.
- Our staff will provide high quality service while wearing approved face coverings.
- Each staff member will have their temperature taken at the beginning and end of each shift.
- There will be a one-lane buffer on each side of your group in order to ensure social distancing. Please note this means we will have few lanes available for bowling.
- House bowling balls and rental shoes are cleaned using the Bowling Proprietor’s Association approved sanitizing system after each use.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced according to the 6 ft. social distancing requirements. Please do not move or push together tables.
How to visit us and what to expect:
- If you feel ill or are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, please visit us another time.
- Reservations are required due to the limited number of lanes available. All reservations will be made in 90-minute blocks and are limited to 10 or fewer people. Fill out form below or call during business hours to request your reservation.
- Provide the names and phone numbers for all guests in your party. This information will be kept confidential and will only be used in a contact tracing situation.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front counter to start your bowling experience. At this time you will request a house bowl and rental shoes if needed. Selected balls and shoes will be delivered to your assigned lane to reduce customer contact on shared items and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Do not congregate near the restrooms. Please maintain a 6 ft. distance between the person in front/behind you.
- Remain with the guests in your party and avoid co-mingling with other groups.
- Food and beverage can be ordered at the Kingpin Snack Bar and will be delivered to your lane. Please do not loiter at the counter.
- The State of Oregon now requires all customers to wear face coverings in all indoor facilities for the safety of our staff and fellow patrons
- This is an awkward time for all of us, please extend grace and patience with us during this transition. We are happy to see you again!
- Please fill out the form below or call Orchard Lanes @ 541-386-1326 during open hours to make a reservation,